18 Mart 2009 Çarşamba

How The Boat Drifts

What is chemo?
Do you really wanna learn grandma?
It's a kind of jellyfish that floats within your body.
It's the whitest noise.
No no no!
Don't be scared.
It rocks!
You'll love the coldness of your body,
You'll love the nausea.
We'll go to chemo every week and you'll love it.
What?
You wonder who is talking?
This is your grand daughter remember?
The one you used to love and care so much?
Please...
Remember that you'd miss me,
If you wouldn't see me for one day.

You wonder the meaning of the word 'day'?
It's the time for you to decide which way to go to reach the land while you are swimming in a fluid.
It's the frameless shape.

Hey, I'm here!
It's not the ceiling!
Yeah, this is your scar from your latest surgery.
You were amazing.
Doctors were blown by you!
Where are you going?
Don't hate me.
I love you.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder